Forums

William Moseley Community : Make it up as you go along! take a look...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | ... 39 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "Make it up as you go along! take a look..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
the living room and turn on the tv to see if the wind calmed down.the weather report said there might be a tornado getting ready to hit the town we were in.i was really scared,i hadnt been in a tornado before. "what are we going to do?" i said.

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
he said, " i have an underground storm shelter outside! we could go in there! what do you want to do?" i said that i would do what he thought was best. he said the safest place would probably be the storm shelter. we gathered tons of food and clothes and other nessesities (spl?) because we didn't have any idea how long we would be in there! i called my parents and told them not to worry because i was with will and i was going to be safe! they agreed and then we ran outside! the wind was raging! i was so frightened!

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Statut : Habituée
  • Pays :
But at the same time, I felt save because I knew that Will would save me from harm. When I saw the underground storm shelter, I realised that it was awfully small, but very homely as well. We locked the door and sat down on a tiny cherry red sofa.

I am Fortune's fool....
  • Pays :
we heard the gruesome winds whistle above us- it sent chilly goose bumps up my spine.

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays : mexique
there was a little tv in there, so we turned it on but it didn't respond, in other words it didn't work. As time passed by it seemed like we'd be there 4ever

- For you I will, no matter what-
  • Pays :
We decided to turn on the radio. That way the music would be louder than the noises outside. But we couldn’t receive any channels because of the tornado. I was crying because I was so afraid.
Edité par Springrose le 24/03/2006 à 22:10

I am Fortune's fool....
so will hugged me and hold me tight to him,4 some reason i felt alot more protected...

• Pays :
He told me fairytales and jokes to comfort me. Eventually we both fell asleep in each others arms.

I am Fortune's fool....
it was a warm, gentle sleep, the next day when i woke up i found myself in a comfortable bed, i thought for a moment.... then i realized i was on will's room. I got up and went downstairs, where i found will drinking tea. He saw me and asked me want some? no thanks i said. Then i asked him what happened, so he told me he woke up at midnight and found out the storm was over so he carried me to his bed so i could rest....

• Pays :
i told him tht it was the sweetest thing some1 has evr done for me!!

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
he said it was no problem! he would have done more than that if he needed to! i felt so loved!

• Pays :
so i walked over to him and hugged him lovingly!

hey your on! yay!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i decided i needed to go home so he said he would walk me home! i said i could go myself but he insisted! i was glad he did because in the way home...

• Pays :
there was an evil dog who was not on a collar!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay!! ur on too!!

i screamed because i am terrified of dogs (not really but oh well) i ran and clung on to him! he held my literally like a baby. holding my back and under my knees. i had my arms around his neck! i was screaming my head off!

• Pays :
he bravely knew what to do- run!! we ran as fast as we could but the ppls house had an invisible fence so we were ok...

i was still shaking but soooooo releived! we went to get some ice cream to cool down!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i have to go because my brother wants on! i'll try to get on later! love ya! bye

i had chocolate ice cream, and he had strawberry! but my cone fell down when we were just getting out of the ice cream shop but will instantly went to buy me another one!!

• Pays :
when we were walking,i said 'aw,you didnt have to do that!' and he said 'well,i wanted to.i'd do anything for you!' when i heard that,i felt like the luckiest girl in the world because of him!

on the edge of seventeen...
we walked through a park and sat on the nearest bench, then will said:

Page : 1 ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | ... 39 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums