Forums

William Moseley Community : Make it up as you go along! take a look...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | ... 39 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "Make it up as you go along! take a look..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
'you know,im really glad we met each other.i'd never know what would happen if i hadnt met you.' i blushed slightly and said:

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays : mexique
i'm really glad too! ... we gazed into eachother's eyes for a moment, it was so romantic and deep at the same time, the will broke the silence by saying:

- For you I will, no matter what-
  • Pays :
i have no idea what he should say!uh....help me think here!lol

i don't noe either!! LOL that's why i wrote : so that some1 else would continue haha lol!!
Edité par hula le 25/03/2006 à 09:06

• Pays :
lol ok um...oh!do you have msn messenger?my msn thing is will_luva@hotmail.com so we can talk on there and still post here ok?

yep i do have one it's anasofi_g93@hotmail.com

• Pays :
ok,cool!i added you lol

• Pays : Etats-Unis
he said, " let's go watch a movie!" i said, "Narnia! want to?" he said, " not really i have seen it a billion times, but if you REALLY want to then we will!" i said. "no it's fine! what do you want to see?" he said, " What about...

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Pays :
legally blonde i said.

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
we both agreed and said that we would see legally blonde 2 after that and then miss congeniality 1 & 2 after that!

• Pays :
i was in chick flick heaven!!

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
i have to go get a shower but i'll be back to help w/ the stories!

• Statut : Habituée
  • Pays :
We shared a big bucket of popcorn. Will also brought some tuna sandwiches and a thermos with tea in it. The entire film marathon we were laughing really hard.

I am Fortune's fool....
we were having the time of our lives! it was the most i had laughed in a long time! it was great

• Pays :
It was getting extremely late, but we weren’t sleepy at all. We decided to go for a late evening walk in the park .It was a full moon; everything was suspended in a romantic light. And because of the English roses in the park, there hung a wonderful smell.

I am Fortune's fool....
i never wanted to leave his side because i was happiest there!

• Pays :
we walked over to an enchanted fountain in the middle of the park.

• Pays :
It was a beautiful fountain. It was made out of pure gold. There were pictures of flowers on it, only they were made out of all kinds of precious gems, such as amethysts and aquamarines.

I am Fortune's fool....
i asked if he wanted to make a wish! he said yes so he got two pennies out of his pocket and we turned around, made a wish, and then threw them behind us into the fountain

• Pays :
What did you wish for? I asked. He looked at me and smiled .I’m not going to tell you my wish! Otherwise, it won’t be fulfilled,He said. I put on a sad face. Oh, please, pretty please? I asked.

I am Fortune's fool....

Page : 1 ... | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | ... 39 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums