Forums

William Moseley Community : Make it up as you go along! take a look...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | ... 39 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "Make it up as you go along! take a look..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
he said no i'm not going to tell you because i want it more than anything in the world! i thought knew what it was but i wasn't sure!

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Statut : Habituée
  • Pays :
When we saw the first daylight we went home. We stopped along the way at a little bakery where we bought some croissants. We had a marvellous breakfast with croissants, steamed pudding and tea.

I am Fortune's fool....
  • Pays :
when we were walking,everything was getting blurry.i thought there was something in my eye,but i could've been mistaken.i started getting dizzy,and then i fainted.will screamed,and rushed me to the hospital.when i woke up,i was laying in a hospital bed,will was right by my side,but his head was laying on the blanket

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays :
He smiled at me .Hello princess, he whispered. I smiled back at him. What on earth has happened? I asked him.

I am Fortune's fool....
  • Pays :
he said 'the doctor said you might slowly be getting blind' i was horrified,i didnt know what to do!

• Pays :
Isn’t there anything they can do about it? I yelled, I mean, I can’t be blind, not now! Everything was going so perfect! If I’m blind I can never see you again! This can’t be happening!

I am Fortune's fool....
  • Pays :
he was trying to calm me down by saying 'dont worry,itll be ok' but i knew it wasnt going to be ok.if i got blind,i would never get to see will's face again!i started crying and he hugged me tight

• Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : France
but I couldn't stop crying because of his face,I couldn't imagine to never see him again! He is the perfect guy,my perfect guy(lol)!! And on my mind I ask myself:"Why,why me??" unfortunately there is no answer!!I was so scared!! Will William stay with me??? I think he will but I couldn't stop doubting!
Edité par loréln le 25/03/2006 à 23:12
  • Pays :
i was too scared to stumble in the dark!! but i calmed down as will stroked my cheek reassuring me.

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays :
i was still scared,i really didnt know what to do!

• Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : France
and I felt that Will either!!

Is this sentence good??? I'm french so I don't speak english fluently!!Sorry!!
  • Pays :
yea that sentence is ok.it just took me a while to understand it lol
---------------------------------------------------
i could see that Will was about to burst into tears,but he was trying to hold them back for me.i told him 'no,its ok.cry if you want,really.' then he did.i've never seen him this sad before.it was sort of heartbreaking,seeing him like this.
Edité par william_693 le 26/03/2006 à 14:16

• Pays :
Then the nurse came in .She brought us some food. The cooking staff had made my favourite dish, because Will had asked them. She saw we were crying and tried to comfort us,by telling us everything was going to be all right. But we didn't believe her and cried in eachothers arms.She didn't know what to say anymore,so she left us alone. We didn’t say a word during our dinner because we didn’t know what to say anyway. The food was really good,but we didn't taste it because we were to sad to enjoy it.
Edité par Springrose le 26/03/2006 à 16:54

I am Fortune's fool....
  • Pays :
i didnt know if i was ever going to be happy after today. Would will take care of me or abandon me??
questions just flooded my mind.....

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays :
I called my parents to tell them the tragic news. They couldn't believe my story.

I am Fortune's fool....
  • Pays :
they were dumbfounded mom kept saying ' honey i am soo sorry. how could this have happened??' she kept crying which made me cry. my dad was trying to be strong for us but he couldn't keep the tears in....was the rest of my life going to be miserable?

• Pays :
I couldn’t talk anymore because I was crying, so I handed the phone over to Will. He talked to my mother and tried to calm her. He guaranteed her that he would look after me .Then the doctor came into our room.

I am Fortune's fool....
  • Pays :
he had no personality and a stern look plastered on his face.

• Pays :
i was scared of that doctor,ever since i saw him.he scared me,and Will held me tight as the doctor said: 'It is official,you are slowly getting blind.' he said that in a sarcastic voice,and then i screamed at him: 'Why are you being sooo sarcastic right now?!This isnt funny!!' and i slapped him and ran out of the room.Will followed me.
---------------------------------------------------
omg im mean!lol

• Pays :
Will hugged me and told me that everything was all right. It isn’t! I hate that doctor and I want to go home, I yelled. Ok, we will go home, he said, there isn’t anything they can do for you here, anyway. Nevertheless, we need to find a cure for your loss of sight. Let’s try a different doctor.

I am Fortune's fool....

Page : 1 ... | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | ... 39 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums