Forums

William Moseley Community : Make it up as you go along! take a look...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 39 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "Make it up as you go along! take a look..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
then he hugged me and said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
i like that idea..." so we finished our tea tehn went to...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
the park to walk for a whjile and then will said..im glad i got to meet you today..and i said..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
yeah... me too... i needed to forget everything..."

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
and then he said..hope i can see you tomorrow and i said..okay..i guess it will be nice to see you again

so i gave him my adress and went home and told my mom what happened. "oh this is ur dream come true!!! im so happy for you... can i meet him tomorrow???"

• Pays :
sure i said, he's gonna come pick me up...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
and i nodded and said..well i guess it will be okay for you to meet him and my mom said

oh good, he seems like such a nice man..."

and i said..he is a really nice man not mentioning he is really handsome..and my mom said

• Statut : Confirmée
and do you love him??.....
well i just emt him so i dont know..

• Pays :
the next morning i got ready and went downstairs to find will talking to my mother, then he said...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
oh hi..are you ready? and i nodded and then we went to..

• Pays :
him, in the car he said wow, you look, wow, i blushed and said, why don't we start leaving while you think of some real adjectives, he smiled and...

and said..well i think its a good idea..and then he were quiet for a moment and he said..okay i already thought of some adjectives..and he said..

• Pays :
you look amazingly beutiful i blushed and said, thanx, so do you...

and he said..okay soo where do you want to go..and i said

• Pays :
i don't know just go anywhere...

• Pays :
i said,how about the mall? and he said,ok then,hop in!

on the edge of seventeen...

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 39 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums