Forums

William Moseley Community : Make it up as you go along! take a look...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | ... 39 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "Make it up as you go along! take a look..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : mexique
we were walking towards the rock, when we finally got there there was no such rock! so will said... ummm were's that rock thet scared u? and i anwered well it was here... i don't understand i swear it was here!!! he was confused. Then he told me Well maybe it wasn't really there....

- For you I will, no matter what-
  • Pays :
i said 'but it just was a second ago!! OMG- im hyperventilating or going into delirium!! but i swear the rock WAS there! will plz believe me!!'

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
ok don't worry i believe u will said but he looked just a little bit confused, he was trying to understand how could a rock disappear...
Edité par hula le 31/03/2006 à 01:54

• Pays :
i looked frantically around for the mysterious rock. no where to be found. will was just pacing cuz tht is how he thinks when deep on thought.

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
he walked around in deep thought while i was frantically looking for the mysterious disappearing rock! i knew i had to be there somewhere and i was going to prove it if it was the last thing i did!

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
i kept on looking, but i had no luck! so after awhile will told me: Hey, it's ok i believe u, seriously! u don't have to prove me anything! if u say u saw a scary rock with ruby wax on it then i noe u did.... why don't we forget about the rock? so i told him:

"...ok i guess i'll take a break!" so went on and explored some more...

• Pays :
i found a palm tree. i saw some huge cocnuts so i decided to climb it. i was getting hungry too

and there was no restaurant around obviously, so i said, "why not?" i was about half way up and guess what i saw...

i saw a huge, black, and horrible spider i was so scared when i saw it i accidentally let go off the palm tree!! i was falling really fast, i thought i was gonna die! fortunately will was there and as soon as he saw me falling he ran to catch me... when i fell on his arms we both finished on the floor, him on top of me. He panting asked me: omg! r u ok? yeah i just got my knee hurt... i answered. Then he said : I'm glad nothing else happened to u, then he leaned overand kissed my cheek....

• Pays :
but he stopped quickly cuz the spider was reeling down from the tree fast!!

he quickly stood up and helped me up... but my knee hurt so bad i couldn't walk... he carried me in his arms and started to run really fast...

he grabbed my hand and said, "WATCH OUT!" and we ran to get away but it kept chasing us even faster and gaining speed every inch!

• Pays :
every so often it would lean in and try to inject poison into me with its pinchers...but i didnt know cuz my eyes were closed shut!

i opened my eyes for a split-second and saw the venom spraying at me and i fainted! will picked me up while trying to wake me but it was no good! i had went into a deep faint (i don't think there is such a thing. idk. lol) so he just picked me up and tryed to run, but my weight was slowing him down and the spider was still gaining speed!

willl was desperate trying to find somewhere to hide, a house, a cabin... somewhere...

but there was nothing in sight...

so he kept running, although he was getting tired...

his breathing was extremely heavy and he started to get light-headed...

then he suddenly collapsed, i fell down with hin since i was on his arms i quickly got off him, and asked him: OMG! r u allright? yeah i'm just really tired (he said this barely even talking)

Page : 1 ... | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | ... 39 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums