Forums

William Moseley Community : Make it up as you go along! take a look...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | ... 39 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "Make it up as you go along! take a look..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
i htink i git mixed up so i dk! sorry! gtg anyway! ttyl!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Statut : Confirmée
talk to u later
----------------------------

JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN! john 14:6 (paraphrased by me) 3nails + 1cross = 4given
k! bye!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

georgie goes "well i was just goin to go on a boat ride when i saw will and decided to c if u wanted to come"

JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN! john 14:6 (paraphrased by me) 3nails + 1cross = 4given
  • Statut : Newbie
and will asked me if i wanted to go and i said yes.so we starting walking to the boat and when we got there......

william~elie~eric~william~elie~eric~william~elie~eric~william~elie~eric
  • Pays : Royaume-Uni
anna was waiting for us ...
we both said hi and hugged because we already knew each other through will (idk if that's true but we can pretend it happened if it didn't already) i was so happy to see her.

i think they did meet so ur good
-----------------------------------------------------
anna and i started talking and she was telling me all of these embarrassing stories of will, so he just sat there w/ a look on his face that was like ru trying to torture me and his face was brick red, but when he realized she wouldn't stop he . . .

decided to just laugh along w/ them - he realized no matter how red he got they were still pretty stories. then while they were on the boat we had something to eat, we ate . . .

• Pays : Canada
then i fell out of the boat and drowned.

im down with that.
i did drown but i did fall into the water. will took off his shirt ( ) and jumped in and saved me. then i kissed him short and sweet and thanked him so much. he said....

i didn't drown, but... (rest of what i typed) sorry i put that i did drown

everyone was like maybe we should get off the boat

and i agreed so we left the boat and georie and anna had to leave so we told them bye and they left. Will looked at me with a smile on his face and i asked him what he was thinking and he said...

he said i was just thinkin about the look on ur face when u fell in! and i was also thinking . . .

thinking of the way that i thought i was going to die and that he saved me. That made me feel really happy and apretative so i kissed him long and slow.then......

• Pays : mexique
we pulled off and stared into each other's eyes, for awhile, and it was so magical!!! but then we had to stop because...

- For you I will, no matter what-
because i want to go swimming. so we ran and ran until we found a beach. i was so happy that i jumped with my clothes on and then will did the same. we started laughing and will said...

"this is psyhco! i can't believe we're doin this!" i just smiled at him and splashed water in his face i responded "i think its fun; how often do u go swimming fully clothed?" . . .

• Pays : mexique
"uh hmmm... never, i guess" he said... "then, don't u think it's fun?".. "yeah ur right" he said smiling at me, then he splashed a bunch of water on my face!!!
Edité par hula le 20/04/2006 à 22:11

- For you I will, no matter what-

Page : 1 ... | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | ... 39 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums