Forums

William Moseley Community : is anyone on?

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "is anyone on?"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
alright i'll keep writing then

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
okay ajaj..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
continue the this is the story game one

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
hey, are you still on?

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
yes im still here

ill be abck in ten minutes i will just get something to eat..continue the stories i just poste at the this is the story game one..

okay im back..

• Statut : Arrivante
  • Pays : Norvège
Is someone here?

<3 William Moseley <3
I'm getting board is some1 here?

<3 William Moseley <3
  • Statut : Newbie
  • Pays : Finlande
I am here! <3
Good

<3 William Moseley <3
I'm getting board is some1 here?

<3 William Moseley <3
  • Pays :
i'm here!!
Edité par William_is_Hot le 28/01/2006 à 23:08

Good. What can we talk about?
Edité par mari-girl le 28/01/2006 à 23:13

<3 William Moseley <3
  • Pays :
i don't know, do you write on the stories?

No I'm not good at it. What about you?
Edité par mari-girl le 28/01/2006 à 23:16

<3 William Moseley <3
  • Pays :
kind of, but i hav't read all of them yet

ok. Where do you live? How old are you?

<3 William Moseley <3
  • Pays :
i'm from california in the us and i'm 14 i'll turn 15 one month after will turns 19 And you?

I'm from Norway and 12 soon 13. I'm 13 on the 2nd of August

<3 William Moseley <3

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums