Forums

William Moseley Community : Make it up as you go along! take a look...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 39 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "Make it up as you go along! take a look..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Australie
oh this story is so sweet. that would be a good way to meet him (minus the ex-bf part for real life lol)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so we drove to the mall and parked the car. as we walked to the entrance it started to rain and will gave me his coat. "thanks," i said smiling. he smiled back. we walked into the mall and

:]]
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
it looked so magical like narnia,but with cash and stores(lol).

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays : France
(LOL) yes it was wonderful but will said "Close your eyes" and then...

http://luciole-firefly.skyblog.com /FREE HUGS
  • Pays :
he lead me over to the other side of the mall.i said,Will,where are we going? and he said,Just wait.

• Pays : Etats-Unis
the he brought me to...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Statut : Habituée
he took his hands away from my eyes. Surprise! he said will o my gosh this is soo cool wow this is really cool. will laughed now you can think of some new adjectives we laughed and he hugged me . . . . .

a cute boy always makes a good movie . . . . even better.
he had his arm around me then i looked up at him and said, "i have an adjective to describe this place.............. Magnificent! just like you" he just smiled down at me and gave me a little squeeze.

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Statut : Arrivante
  • Pays : Canada
WOW u guys! i just started this YESTERDAY and its comming along just great!!! =) thx thx!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

will says, 'so do you want to go into the store?' i reply'yes of course'. He takes my hand and leads me around the Narnia themed store. I wander around at first, looking at the miniature dolls of him, his horse, sisters and brother. He takes me silently to the peter display. I gaze up and stare in awe. On the wall hung a huge poster of him, mounted elegantly his horse and sword, all ready for battle. i then blush and say....

I <3 mr. teacup!
  • Pays :
wow..evryone loves you, he laughed and said, yeah, it was a good movie when we got what we wanted he paid and we sat on a bench outside and he said...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Statut : Arrivante
  • Pays : Canada
'i've never met anyone like you, you're so unique and theres something special about you thats just driving me crazy!' i reply' aw, you're so sweet!' He looks into my eyes and says.....

I <3 mr. teacup!
"come on i have another suprise to show you. you can keep your eyes open until we get closer. come on." i said, " oh my gosh. two surprises in a one day!" he gently grabbed my hand and....

and said..believe there will be more than two..and i laughed and said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
were are we going, and then he said ok, you can open your eyes now...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
i held my hand over my mouth and had tears in my eyes. i was speechless

• Pays :
wow, will this is incredible, i'm so glad you brought me here to the...

ice cream shop.......i started crying and siad, "that's where my dad would take me every saturday, but now he's dead. he died in war." i just put my head into will's shoulder and cried histerically. he wtrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back saying.....

• Pays :
it'skay, i'll bring you here every saturday, i smiled and said thank you and we ordered our ice cream...

oh my gosh. how sweet
i had strawberry because that's what me and my dad always got. i told him and so he got strawberry too!

• Pays :
so we ate it and then we went to...

• Pays :
(omg guys im sorta laughing a little hard and i just SNORTED!!!omg!lol just wanted to tell you!lol)

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 39 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums