Forums

William Moseley Community : Make it up as you go along! take a look...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 39 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "Make it up as you go along! take a look..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
whats so funny???
---------------------
we went to the...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
coffee/tea shop...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
and will order some tea but i wasn't thirsty so i just sat besides him and then he said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
i'm having such a good time with you, would you like to go out with me tommorow and i said...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
well i guess it would be really nice to go out again..and will said..okay but this time we are going to..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
somewhere better, so i'll pick you up at 8, is that okay, so i said sounds good and will drove me home in the afternoon...

and then he came in and we saw a movie and then he left and my mom said

• Pays :
wow, he seems like such a nice gentlemen that would'nt hurt you...

i know im so glad i met him..we are going out tomorrow aslo and she said

• Pays :
hmmm... alright, only because he was brave enough to let me meet him, i laughed and said okay then i went to my bedroom and fell asleep, the next morning i woke up to the sound of my mother cooking downstairs and i saw what time it was, OMG, i said i had 10 minutes till 8, will would be here any minute...

so i got in the shower as fast as i could and then i got dressed and went downstairs and

• Pays :
and found wills sitting on the couch waiting for me. i said sorry i'm running a little late and he said no, i'ts ok, and we said bye to my mom and headed off to...

he was sitting on the couch patiently talking to my mom. i said, " mom why didn't you come and tell me will was here." will said, "she was going to but i told her not to rush you." i said, " oh! thanx!" and i blushed.........

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
an amazing restaurant and we had breakfast and then we went to

the movies and watched narnia

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Pays :
then we went to a theme park (the one where he;s huhhing anna) and i said omg, i so wanted to come here one day and...
Edité par William_is_Hot le 19/02/2006 à 23:31

• Pays :
he took me on the roller coaster he went on with anna.I wa slike OMG!!! u went on this with anna and all em! Will said yep only this type he hugged me twice as hard.

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
and when the ride finished he said

• Pays :
i liked it so much better with you tho, i smiled and said i had a lot of fun with you to...

• Statut : Arrivante
  • Pays : Canada
william then said, ' oh, i forgot to tell you, i have another suprise for u!' i blush so hard, thinking of how much he's spoiling me, and thinking of how much i love this and this incredable boy ! he leads me to a huge building that towers up above us. we go inside and its like we've magically stepped onto the set for the chronicles of narnia! 'WOW!' i say in wonder and awe as i gaze around this newfound glory. 'do you like your suprise?' will asks. i reply.....

I <3 mr. teacup!

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 39 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums