Forums

William Moseley Community : Make it up as you go along! take a look...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 39 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "Make it up as you go along! take a look..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
ofcourse , i love it, will smiled and said i thought you would and...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays :
omg this is soooo sweet!i cant even type the next sentence!but i will anways!lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and he introduced me to the director,'Andrew,this is my girlfriend,(ur name).Is it ok if she stays here with us?'

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays :
Andrew said plz to meet u,(urnamehere).Both of u r welcome netime...

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays :
i looked at him and said "your girlfriend', and will said if you want to, and i said , "i'd love to"...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
" i feel so safe and protected when i'm around you" he looked at me and said, " i'm glad you feel that way because i will do anything in my power to keep you safe. i-i lo-love you!" i gazed into his eyes and whispered, "iloveyou too"

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Pays :
(wow, that love was fast!)
so will walked me inti the place showing me around when...

we heard this really loud hard bang behing us and will grabbed me and pulled me to the groung hovering over me to protect me.

• Pays :
he turned and said, oh it was just the ice from the frozen lake scene had shattered and fallen so we stood up and...

caught our breath. i was so startled and will looked at me and said, "everythings going to be fine. i'm gonna watch out for you. don't worry."

• Pays :
then we found the costume room , and no one was in there, so we went inside and...

tried on every single costume... we look so great!!!" i said ...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Pays :
will was wearing his knight costume and i was...
Edité par William_is_Hot le 21/02/2006 à 00:28

wearing one of susan's dresses

• Pays :
so will said...

• Pays :
WOW!!! u shouldve played susan in thay dress cuz u look really beautiful in it!!! wow....

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays :
not really, i said, or you would have just liked me as a sister, will smiled and said, Come on, let's get out of here and we came outside and...

• Statut : Arrivante
  • Pays : Canada
haha, u guys this si so so sweet! great great job!! lol, i can't stop laughing at the though if william ACTUALLY DOES readthis [slight chance but EH] he'll probaly be like they're living my life for me!!!! haha!!! m-LOL!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
walked down the street. I was thinking about what had happened today. I (urname here) was WILLIAM MOSELEY"s GIRLFRIEND!! I couldn't believe it so i just let him sweep me off my feet again as we bumped into anna popplewell and....

I <3 mr. teacup!
  • Pays :
georgie henly, hey said anna, and...

um, yeah... so im wearing ur dress..."
she smiled. "hey, you look good in ti!!!" and she spun me around. "you ahouldve had my part!!!" "no i said u wouldve done better..."

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Pays :
so, will introduced me to them and we...

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 39 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums