Forums

William Moseley Community : Make it up as you go along! take a look...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | ... 39 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "Make it up as you go along! take a look..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
stomach, he was in his skateboard and a rock cut his stomach area...he was taken to the hospitol

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays :
then i said,'Well,then why are we just itting here?Let's go!' so we went to the hospital and when we got in the room skandar was in,he has bandages wrapped around his stomach

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
will ran to skandar's side and said "oh my gosh little bro! are you alright?!?!?!" skandar said, "do i look alright to you?" but then smiled and said. " i will be. don't worry about me!"

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Pays : mexique
and then it was time for us to go.... so we walked out of the hospital and....
Edité par hula le 11/03/2006 à 21:42

- For you I will, no matter what-
will had tears in his eyes but was trying so hard not to start balling (spl. lol) i looked at him and said, "will! are you alright? what's wrong?!?!?" he looked at me and smiled, but it was a " im going to pretend i'm ok, but i'm not" kind of smile and said, " i just can't stand to see him hurting like that! it tears me up!" i gave him a hug and thats when he let it all out! he just held on to me and cried.

• Pays :
all of the sudden i felt this burden of sadnees befall on me also and suddenly i cried on his shoulder also-crying all the pain and sadness out of me..... anna was just too dazed with it all and stared at the floor with the most sorrowful expresion on her face.

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
he noticed that i was crying so he wiped the tears off my face!

• Pays :
then we all wanted to be strong for georgie, so we all gradually stopped crying so goergie wouldnt think tht skander died or something......

we smiled although we were torn up inside and could hardly hold it in! but just one look at georgie's sweet inocent face held everything inside

come on y'all! help out with the story!

• Statut : Arrivante
  • Pays : Canada
then we all went out for ice-cream and brought back skandar some, knowing that he likes [um...put a flavour of your choice here =)] we got him 2 scoops of that! He was so happy but he coudn't eat it. We asked the doctor and the doc said NO, he can't, hes just recovering from a stomache operation!! of course he can't have the ice cream! we all felt kind of bad....trying to jepordize[<-spelling wrong i noe!! ] his health and all but anna said it was okay, so long as we TRIED! and its the thought that counts! so we gave the ice cream to a happy georgie! then we went home....but the next day didnt go so well because i found out that........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
great story ppl! keep on wit it!!! lol!

I <3 mr. teacup!
  • Pays :
skander wasnt doing as good as planned. He had a few stomach pains and was under the constant watch of his doctors and nurses. Will had gone home to take it all in and chill with his family for about two hours- who was gonna meet us girls later.

we stayed at the hospital in the waiting room because the doctors didn't want us to keep him up! we only went to see him a couple of times a day and a very short time then! will was asleep against my shoulder until the doctor came in with some shocking news!
........................................................................................................

it's your choice whether to make it good or bad news!

skandar was dying!! we all burst out crying, except for georgie who had no idea of what was going on...skandar looked so bad we couldn´t fake a smile anymore, not even for georgie...

once georgie saw skandar, she burst ito tears and we all were uncontrollably (spl) crying! it was awful! the doctors and nurses were trying to comfort us, but it wasn't working! they said that if there was anything they could do they would but there wasn't much hope! skandar had gone into shock and was dying right before our eyes!

this broke our hearts...we couldn´t stand seeing sakandar dying, we felt useless being there without being able to do anything. We all had already 2 days without any sleep, we were really tired.. but we didn´t want to leave skandar alone, not even for a second...

will looked at me and told me that i needed to go home and get some sleep! he said he promised he would call me if anything happened! i was reluctant, but finally agreed that i needed to rest! he asked anna to watch georgie while he walked me out to the car!

but my house was nearby so we decided to walk, it was a cold night so will took of his jacket and gave it to me! i felt a lot warmer... we walked untill we got to my doorway, he hugged me tight and told me he loved me... i told him i loved him 2, he kissed me goodnight and went to the hospital again...

i got a shower and went to bed, but i couldn't sleep! i called will and told him! he said it would be fine! i told him i thought i needed to come to the hospital just in case something happpened! he said if it made me feel better that he would stay on the phone with me and if something happened he would wake me up!

so we stayed in the phone we talked a little, but then i fell asleep... but he stayed up all night to be sure i was ok and in case something happened to sakandar... the next morning i woke up and...
Edité par hula le 16/03/2006 à 03:46

Page : 1 ... | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | ... 39 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums